Friday, May 8, 2009

Well we are up and running

First thing I did was create a blog using blog spot. I picked something to write about which I knew something about. I used their templates and started by just writing then Monetize the blog. I added a search engine and another ad for Big Crumbs which I have made a few bucks on already. And Let er rip. I started posting my blog address on several forums and discussion sites and I started getting some hits. My results after the first 5 days was $13.58. Not great not the riches all the others sites promised but not bad for a start. In fact better then I expected. Now that I have learned a little I will start a couple more including this one and hopefully that $13.58 will multiply a few times. I set goals and I suggest you do the same but don't shoot for stars just out of the gate. If you do you may get disappointed I set my first months goal at $150.00. I think its a respectable amount to begin at and I will double it the second month that's my goal. Now I did not invest one penny yet, but that might change as I begin to learn and understand this whole system. I am not about to quit my job and do this full time like so many trying to sell you something claim they have but, who knows?
I learned a lot by reading other blogs. And like I said I did not spend a dime. But I am beginning to think reinvesting might be a way to get a lot better and make more money. I will let you know.

No comments:

Post a Comment