Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Its Just Scam after Scam

It seems like every single work at home ad you click on is some sort of a scam. They all claim you can make tons of cash starting in just a few hours after you pay them to get their super secret method that only they have figured out. So far everything I have seen you can find out for free . It just takes you some time. You cant get rich quick be serious. I am still chugging along making a couple of bucks a day. The only way to make the big bucks is to scam others into buying the same scam you bought into thats how you make your money commissions.
The best way so far is the Webpage based affiliate business. I have not talked to anyone who is pulling down the big numbers the ads claim but there are repectable amounts of cash to be made. 1 maybe 2 thousand a month if you work hard and invest some money into promoting your site. When I launch my web pages I will post the links here.
Hang in there and really check something out before you hand over your hard earned cash to the promise of millions.

No comments:

Post a Comment