Monday, May 11, 2009

Should I pay for the info?

The big question I am pondering now is should I plunk down some hard earned cash for One of these programs that will help me generate some income. I get many ads in my email promising to make hundreds even thousands a day. They always have as seen on Fox News MSNBC, NBC blah blah blah . There are many affiliate programs out there and I have been checking them out one by one. For the most part the process rebates at home ads are total Bull Shit what you are doing is getting a "rebate" or commission for selling their program. Now it works, and I can see how it works, but why don't they just come out and say what it is up front? If you go on Google and type in Affiliate sales you can find a whole boat load of companies wanting you to sell their wares and they pay out commissions based on your sales. The whole key is getting your web site out there. That's what I have to do. Still have the blogs and get a domain name or two or three or four and start making web pages and selling some stuff. There are some real honest legit companies and they offer you the support you are going to need plus templates for your pages plus you are going to need some hosting. One real easy way to make some money is to sign up for Big Crumbs its free and if you buy on eBay you get paid cash back every time . You get others to sign up and you get some of theirs too so sign up under me click the link.
I will let you know which program I signed up for and if I am happy soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment